The PennFuture team will be present at Earth Day events across the state next week, and we hope you will take the time to attend and connect with us!
- Monroe County, Pa. – PennFuture Northeast Outreach Coordinator Emily Rinaldi will attend the Monroe County Conservation District’s Monroe County Earth Day event, which will be held from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Saturday, April 21 at the Monroe Campus of Northampton Community College. Admission is free. Click here for details.
- Ambler, Pa. – PennFuture Southeast PA Outreach Coordinator Alex Cupo will attend the Temple University Ambler EarthFest 2018 event. It will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday, April 20 at the Temple University Ambler Campus, 580 Meetinghouse Road, Ambler, Pa.
- Ambler, Pa. - PennFuture President and CEO Jacquelyn Bonomo and PennFuture Southeast PA Outreach Coordinator Alex Cupo also will attend and present at the Ambler Borough Earth Fest event. This will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 21 at Ambler Borough Hall, located at 131 Rosemary Avenue, Ambler, Pa. 19002.
- West Chester, Pa. – PennFuture Southeast PA Outreach Coordinator Alex Cupo will attend the Chester County Earth Day Rally & March. This event takes place from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, April 22. The rally and march will begin at 2 N. High St, West Chester, PA 19380, and will end with tabling at the Unitarian Congregation at 501 S. High Street in West Chester. If you are interested in joining us for the rally and march, please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Mechanicsburg, Pa. – PennFuture’s Campaign Manager for Watershed Advocacy Taylor Nezat will attend the Mechanicsburg Earth Day Festival from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 21. Click here for more information.
- Pittsburgh, Pa. – PennFuture Clean Energy Pittsburgh Program Manager Annie Regan will attend and participate in "Earth Nite" from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, April 20 at the Environmental Charter School, located at 829 Milton Street Pittsburgh, PA 15218.
- Erie, Pa. – PennFuture Clean Energy Pittsburgh Program Manager Annie Regan and PennFuture President Emeritus Larry Schweiger will attend and present at the "Erie Earth Day Summit 2018." This event runs on Sunday, April 22 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., followed by an outdoor march around Perry Square from and 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. This event takes place at Gannon University's Hammermill Center, located at 620 Peach St, Erie, PA.
We hope to see you next week as we celebrate Earth Day and our work for clean air, pure water, and a healthy climate!