PennFuture staff routinely hold webinars to connect our members with elected officials, policymakers and other influential people connected to environmental and conservation matters in Pennsylvania.
Sen. Casey and PennFuture "REVIVE the CCC Act" Roundtable
- On Sept. 24, PennFuture partnered with Sen. Bob Casey on a roundtable discussion in Philadelphia's Fairmount Park to discuss the Senator's legislation to revive the Depression-era Civilian Conservation Corps. More than 1,500 people viewed the live stream of the event, which featured other prominent elected officials, policymakers and stakeholders in Pennsylvania.
2021 Celebrating Women in Conservation Awards
- On Sept. 9, PennFuture recognized the accomplishments of 11 exceptional women conservationists in Northeastern Pennsylvania, the Poconos and Lehigh Valley during our Seventh Annual “Celebrating Women in Conservation Awards” event.
A Conversation with Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro
- On Sept. 1, Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro joined six leading environmental and conservation organizations for an online forum attended by more than 250 people from across the state.
Climate Solutions Webinar With State Senator Comitta & Rep. Herrin
- On July 29, State Senator Carolyn Comitta and state Representative Dianne Herrin met with more than 100 concerned citizens during a webinar that focused on climate change impacts in Pennsylvania, and the best solutions at our disposal to reverse course.
Lunchtime Chat with Rep Wild: Debriefing President Biden's Joint Address
- On April 29, PennFuture partnered with other leading Pennsylvania environmental organizations to debrief President Joe Biden's Joint Address to Congress. We were honored to be joined by U.S. Rep. Susan Wild, D-7, who offered her views and perspectives on the president's American Jobs Plan, as well as next steps to move the plan along in Congress.
Glass Half Full webinar
- On April 21, a panel of legislators from across the state joined PennFuture to talk about about the challenges facing our drinking water, rivers, and streams -- and the solutions we have to solve them.
PennFuture's Report on the Chesapeake Bay
- On April 8, PennFuture unveiled a new report designed to kickstart Pennsylvania's efforts to save the polluted Chesapeake Bay.
Virtual Meet & Greet with Representative Kim
- On March 3, state Rep. Patty Kim joined PennFuture and our supporters for a virtual Meet and Greet event.
Virtual Meet & Greet with Senators Comitta and Kane
- On Feb. 25, state Senators Carolyn Comitta and John Kane joined PennFuture for a Meet and Greet event.
- On Feb. 23, PennFuture Senior Director of Government Affairs Ezra Thrush provided a briefing for members on what to expect during the upcoming legislative session in Harrisburg.
Fossil Fuel Subsidy Report webinar
- On Feb. 22, PennFuture unveiled a new report designed to show the depths that Pennsylvania goes to subsidize the fossil fuel industry.
Virtual Meet & Greet with Representative Sturla
- On Feb. 17, state Rep. Mike Sturla joined PennFuture for a virtual Meet and Greet webinar.
Virtual Meet & Greet with Senator Collett and Representative Guenst
- On Feb. 4, state Senator Maria Collett and state Rep. Nancy Guenst joined PennFuture for a virtual webinar.
Virtual Meet & Greet with Reps. Schweyer & Schlossberg
- On Jan. 28, PennFuture held a virtual Meet and Greet event with state Reps. Pete Schweyer and Mike Schlossberg
Erie Common Agenda webinar
- On Dec. 3, PennFuture unveiled a new document that identifies the biggest threats to water quality in Pennsylvania's Lake Erie watershed.
Earth Day Facebook Live event
- On April 20, the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, PennFuture President and CEO Jacquelyn Bonomo spoke to members about what Earth Day means to her.
Volunteer Advocacy Training
- On April 19, PennFuture held a webinar designed to inform supporters how to best volunteer on behalf of the environment.
Clean Water Week webinar
- On April 17, PennFuture held a webinar to celebrate the end of Clean Water Week in Pennsylvania.
An Introduction to the Trump Administration's "Dirty Water" Rule
- On March 28, PennFuture Attorney Abigail Jones held an information webinar about the so-called "Dirty Water" rule